Moga Allah Pelihara Jemaah Ini

Syukran jazilan....

Islamic religion1

Monday, March 16, 2009

Acknowledgement


I sincerely wish to express my greatest gratitude to Dr. Abd Rahim Othman, my supervisor and advisor for his guidance, encouragement and his time for research review meetings with me in order to complete this study on “Underwater Vehicle Structural Analysis Based on Finite Element Method”

I want to thank also Mr. Khairul Izman Abdul Rahim for his availability and the advices given. The consultation and encouragement of my colleagues and friends are gratefully acknowledged.

Personally, I want to give my truth love to my parents, my father Daud Bin Sanusi and my mother Aminah Bte Mohamed for all the love they have given me as well as their support of me during this study.

Finally, special thanks to all of you that help and support throughout my study. May Allah bless us all.

P/S: kak memot... check... nak hantar dah nie... hehe

1 comment:

maymot said...

**I want to-->>tak salah tapi kureng bila guna i want to..proper usage=i would like to..

***ni akak betolkan-->>I would also like to thank Mr. Khairul Izman Abdul Rahim for his availability and the advices given. The consultation and encouragement of my colleagues and friends are gratefully acknowledged.

****Personally, I want to(i would like to)***give(express) my ***truth(sincere) love to my parents, my father Daud Bin Sanusi and my mother Aminah Bte Mohamed for all the love they have given me as well as their support ***of me(of me tak yah-dilit jek) during this study.

Finally, special thanks to all ***of you(individuals) ***that(whose)assistance and support helped me a lot throughout my study.
May Allah bless us all.

>>harap bukan tikus memperbaiki labu..haha

>>takde special thanks to someone spesel ke..??hehe
selalu tgk dak2 u nyer dedication ada mendalah tu..

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bebaskan Tahanan ISA!!

Bebaskan Tahanan ISA!!
Wahai Pemimpin Pakatan Rakyat!! Tunjukkan Semangat Perjuangan Anda Demi Menegakkan Keadilan Kepada Rakyat Tanpa Mementingkan Harta Atau Pangkat! Tunjukkan Keikhlasan Anda!!